Sunday, October 30, 2011

California Bound!

I don't have time sadly to give this post its due time but I didnt want to leave without an address update. As I've mentionned before, I am off to serve an 18 month mission for my church in San Jose California. I am very excited for this next step and only slightly terrified to learn Spanish. I leave tomorrow morning for Utah to spend 2 months at the Missionary Training Centre where I will be taught Spanish. Then I will spend the rest of my time in California teaching people the things that I have come to know to be true. I'll be teaching them about Jesus Christ and his role in their life. He plays such an important part in my own life and I wouldnt be who I am today without this message. I will not have access to my own email or facebook or even this blog. If there are updates it is my sister doing it on my behalf. Still, I would love to keep in touch as much as possible. You can write to me at the addresses below! MTC address:

Sister Brianna Justine Hurley
MTC Mailbox # 245
CA-SJO 0104
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
United States

San Jose Mission Office address: (send letters here until you know my more specific address OR you can send letters here throughout the whole mission -- once im in California-- and they will always be forwarded to me)

Sister Brianna Hurley
California San Jose Mission
3975 McLaughlin Ave Ste A
San Jose CA, 95121-2631
United States

For more information about my church and what I'll be doing, feel free to ask me questions or to visit www.mormon.org

Talk to you all soon!
Much love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment