Thursday, November 18, 2010

JC, How I love thee!!

I had originally intended to make one giant blog cataloging all of the ridiculous and gorgeous shoes I have come across this past year. But when I actually sat down to write it I realized, "What the heck do you write about in a shoe blog?". Other than listing picture after picture of shoes, I didn't know what to do. Instead, I have decided to separate the pictures into smaller entries.

Now the ONLY place any shoe blog can start is with Jeffrey Campbell.
Last summer I was browsing shoes on Modcloth.com and came across the most beautiful pair of white flats. I basically stared at them for two months, didn't buy them and now that I can no longer find them, I really wish I had bought them in the first place. Ever since then, Jeffrey Campbell has been a tease. Very few of his shoes I can actually see myself wearing, but I still continue to dream. He is like that unattainable boy you secretly know isn't right for you but you just can't help but wish it could magically work out. ... yes I am still talking about shoes!

These are the JC boots that I am currently craving! They are the kind of shoes that you change your wardrobe for!


Wedges, clogs, platforms and boots are favourites of the Jeffrey Campbell name. He is known for unique details and chunky heels.


Wedges!


These are the ever so popular Lita platforms


Hello Boots!


This one is called the Unicorn Princess Heel
One day I will be brave enough--- rich enough-- to incorporate these gorgeous works of art into my everyday!

Hope you enjoyed a sneak peak into my Jeffrey Campbell love affair!
-B

2 comments:

  1. i almost bought the unicorn princess heel for my wedding! simply enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the time I bought Jeffrey Campbell boots and didn't realize what they were until a year later? I'm the worst!
    I love this blog---more plz!!

    ReplyDelete