Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life

Although its true that my culinary skills are still far from boast-worthy, I do want to provide you all with a recipe!
-- A recipe for the Best Girls Night-in Ever! --
(This is where you all breath in a sigh of relief that I am not going to spend the rest of my blog explaining how to make PB&J sandwiches and juice-- When making a meal for guests my roommates put me in charge of the juice! Its a big responsibility but I'm pretty much a pro now!)
Ingredients:

1) For the main dish: A Chick Flick


We chose Definetly, Maybe.. but feel free to substitute with Sleepless in Seattle, or the Proposal.

2) Side Dishes: Pizza and S'mores


In order for true bonding to occur, there must be ample amounts of delicious food! We chose Pizza, Doritos and S'mores!



Now the secret to this recipe is all in the presentation. A fire is necessary for atmosphere and make sure everything is served wearing-- what else?!-- but the comfiest of Onesies!!




Finally, the absolute most important ingredient -- the only one you actually need-- is a best friend to share it all with!! (awwwwww!!)

Love you Brynnie!!

-B

2 comments:

  1. you guys are adorable! and that's totally brynne's blankie! i remember stuffing 1000 sticky notes on it ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a read onesie too!! We ARE soul mates!

    ReplyDelete