Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Fashion Keeper: Glamorous night at Hush Clothes

Hey Guys!
I guest starred on a local Ottawa Blog and so I thought I'd share it with you!
She is super sweet and she wrote all about HUSH's latest Holiday Party--- with pictures (including one of me!)
I put my value village dress to good use that night.. and luckily it came bedazzled so I didnt even have to add the details.. just a few safety pins and voila!
The Fashion Keeper: Glamorous night at Hush Clothes

I saw the night through a different set of eyes since I was working the party. The store was jam packed and crazy busy all night! There were a bunch of HUSH regulars so it was super fun to get to catch up with everyone and a couple of girls I know even showed up. Free manicures, Free makeup, Free treats-- 20% off discounts! Its probably a good thing I was working to keep me from buying anything!! I hope we do it again next year because it was a hit!!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment